Previously owned by the noble families Algudsen and Kaas. No public access.
The original main building of Nedergaard was demolished in the early 1700s, and Rudbeck Kaas erected a new, long one-story main building in timber framing with a dormer in the center of the facade.
In 1897, Gebhard Valentin Kaas constructed the current main building designed by architect J. Tholle. The historicist building consists of a wing constructed in two stories with a high basement.
During the Middle Ages and until 1560, Nedergaard belonged to the noble family Algudsen.
The public does not have access to Nedergaard.
Source: Dansk Center for Herregårdsforskning