©  Photo:

Mullerup Hovedbygning

The forerunner can probably be found in one of the three castle mounds south of the existing manor house, built by the architect Charles Abrahams in 1884-87, inspired by French renaissance. The main portion of the farmbuilding dates fron the same period, e.g. the big livery stables. Attractive park established in the 18th century. The castle is not open to the public.

Connect with us:

Geopark Det Sydfynske Øhav © 2024